Power Plane Limited was founded in 1996, and from the outset has concentrated on providing its customers with the best possible service by using the latest equipment available and employing an experienced, competent and CSCS registered workforce. We undertake work worldwide and operate the most modern Wirtgen planing fleet in the UK including:
Our fleet of planers include:
- W350 350mm wide planers, ideal for working on footpaths and in confined areas.
- W35DC 350mm wide planers, with a mini elevator.
- W50DCi 1/2m wheeled planers, capable of planing to a depth of 210mm. These are smaller, more versatile machine which can be used alongside the larger planers.
- W100CFi 1m tracked planers, capable of planing to a depth of 300mm equipped with vcs and having slope control.
- W210i 2m planers, capable of planing to a depth of 330mm, equipped with vcs, pts, fcs, pro level and laser levelling systems, moon balloon and camera system.
- W210Fi capable of milling to a depth of 350mm, equipped with vsc, pts, fcs, pro level total station levelling system, moon balloon, camera system and performance tracker.
- W250i 2.2m planers, capable of planing to a depth of 350mm, equipped with vcs, pts, fcs, six camera system and moon balloon lighting for extra safety.
- W2200 2.2m planers, capable of planing to 350mm and adapting to surface mining drums: achieving maximum output in the minimum time.